Your privacy is important to Cardinal Blue. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Cardinal Blue collects, and the ways in which Cardinal Blue uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Cardinal Blue may collect and use the following kinds of information generated by the user in the application:
- information about your use of our applications including aggregate information concerning what pages within the application users access or visit, information volunteered by the user such as survey information and messages to community moderators
- information about transactions carried out over this website including free content download transactions;
Cardinal Blue may use your personal information to:
- administer the application
- personalize the application for you;
- enable your access to and use of the application services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- provide to you services and content that you download;
- send you statements and invoices; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Cardinal Blue discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Cardinal Blue may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Cardinal Blue acknowledges that:
- We will honor parents’ requests for deletion of student data. Requests must be made by contacting PicCollage EDU at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student data is not used for commercial purposes.
- Data collected through PicCollage EDU is retained only for education purposes.
- The information we collect from you includes the country you set your device to, the language you use on your device, the type and version of the operating system of your device, and your device model. If you make any in-app purchases, we will also collect the product IDs of the items you purchase.
- We collect this information from you to improve our app’s overall performance and the service we provide. We analyze this information with tools provided by third party companies. These companies include:
If you connect PicCollage to other social media platforms such as
Facebook or Twitter, we will collect further information
- We also provide you with personalized ads to show you content that’s tailored to you. The ads are provided by the following companies:
- To provide users with an efficient way to communicate with PicCollage, we use UserVoice, a customer service platform, to receive your feedback and offer timely responses to any questions you have. Please note we will receive your IP address and email address when you try to contact us through UserVoice.
- Users can create and purchase customized phone cases in the PicCollage app through KITE, a print-on-demand software. You can head over to KITE’s website to learn more about how they process your information and orders.
Securing your data
Cardinal Blue will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Cardinal Blue will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This application contains links to other applications and websites. Cardinal Blue is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Cardinal Blue
This privacy statement
Updated: Jan 2018