Working as an Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring and improving the productivity, efficiency and profitability of the company’s operations through planning, coordinating, and supporting the decision making on both operational and financial strategies.
By joining the Product Operations team, you will be working with 4 other product operations members and interns, which teamwork and communication will be essential.
Operations Manager tasks:
- Handle bookkeeping, monthly payroll and generate monthly financial reports
- Prepare and control operational budgets, and plan effective strategies
- Office maintenance
- Event planning and hosting
- Complete ad hoc requests and special projects
- Managing recruiting process
We need someone who...
- Has the ability to see the bigger picture - being able to see the end result, rather than just the task, eliminates obstacles, and provides motivation to excel and work with the team to build a great company
- Independent, self-motivated and adaptable with a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
And has these skills...
- Proficient in MS Excel, google docs
- Excellent in English reading and writing, especially finance related
It’d be nice if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in finance, statistics, economics, or accounting
- Experiences on managing a small team or being a lead on any given project
- Experiences on handling US/TW payroll and tax filing