Our product operations intern will be responsible for app testing and reporting, which is a crucial part of maintaining and improving the user experience and product quality of a top mobile photo app used by millions of people. Critical thinking, outstanding observation and communication skills, and persistence are essential to excel in this position. PO intern will also support customer service and community management, helping users worldwide to learn more about our products, leading them to venture into the world of PicCollage!
Product Operations Intern tasks
- App testing
- Bug reporting
- Community management
You’ll also learn more about...
- app optimization (ASO/Translations)
- event organizing
- office management
- planning and conducting user interview
- product management
We need someone who...
- is fluent in English
- is organized and efficient
- learns fast and is not afraid to ask questions
- has patience
- takes initiative
- is committed
It’d be nice if you...
- are good at at third (or fourth/fifth!) language such as Japanese, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and/or German
- are observant and creative
- love photo and video products
We are looking for someone who can work during the academic year for at least two days a week, and for at least 3 months at a time.