Working as an Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring and improving the productivity, efficiency and profitability of the company’s operations through planning, coordinating, and supporting decision- making on both operational and financial strategies.
The Operations Manager is part of our Product Operations team, which includes several product managers, operations and testing managers and interns. Teamwork and communication are crucial facets of this team.
Operations Manager tasks:
- Handle bookkeeping, monthly payroll and generate monthly financial reports
- Communicate with both our US and TW accountants for tax filing, and combining the respective financial statements
- Prepare and control operational budgets, and plan effective strategies to maintain and boost profitability
- Managing recruiting process
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and judgment
- Office management and maintenance
- Event planning and hosting
- Complete ad hoc requests and special projects
We need someone who...
- Has the ability to see the bigger picture - be thoughtful about the end result, rather than just the task; eliminate obstacles, and provide motivation to excel and work with the team to build a great company
- Independent, self-motivated and adaptable with a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Has strong problem solving, and analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Is able to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
And has these skills...
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Google Docs
- Excellent in both English and Chinese reading and writing, especially finance-related terms
It’d be nice if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in finance, statistics, economics, or accounting.
- Experience managing a small team or leading any given project.
- Experience handling Taiwan and/or US payroll and tax filing.